CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE - May 5th, 2020
To all our ChiroCare® family and patients,
We hope you, your family, and loved ones are staying healthy and safe during this unprecedented time. We have been seeing patients with limited hours over the past few weeks and are very grateful that we have been able to help. Thank you for your kind words and continued support.
We are happy to announce that beginning next Monday, May 11th, 2020, we will be expanding our office hours. This should alleviate some of the wait and help with the demand. Chiropractic patients will be seen Monday through Thursday from 10 am – 6 pm. Acupuncture patients will be seen on Saturdays by appointment only.
Of course, we still are practicing with limited hours and are continuously reviewing our office safety protocols.
During this time, ChiroCare® will be operating and utilizing our enhanced safety procedures. These are outlined below:
1. Office hours are being modified to limit patient and provider traffic:
Only 1 chiropractor will be working each specific day and no other patient or provider traffic will occur on these days.
Dr. Kum will be seeing patients Mondays and Wednesdays
Dr. Puri will be seeing patients Tuesdays and Thursdays
Appointments are scheduled at 45-minute intervals to allow adequate disinfecting and cleaning between appointments.
Acupuncture patients will be seen on Saturdays by appointment only.
Please contact Sharon Levy, LAc directly at 617- 923- 9401 or for any acupuncture questions and to schedule an appointment.
Massage therapy services continue to be temporarily suspended.
This is in accordance with local and state COVID-19 guidelines.
2. Michelle and Colleen will continue working remotely. All chiropractic scheduling, questions, and calls will be handled by our office staff offsite.
3. Any patients that are or have been exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact with an actively sick person, or have been in contact with anyone that has been confirmed positive or suspected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days will be rescheduled.
4. All patients will wait in their cars or outside our office before their appointment. Patients will receive a text message before the appointment to enter the office.
5. Per local and state guidelines, to enter our office, all patients MUST wear a protective mask.
6. All patients will be directed to wash their hands before entering the office.
7. Patient temperatures along with other screening measures will be performed prior to treatment
8. Patients will be escorted through and out of the office during the appointment to limit unnecessary contact with the office area.
9. General and treatment areas will be sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants between each patient encounter.
In addition, we’d ask you to follow us on our Facebook page for any updates. We will post any updates on Facebook, in addition, to directly sending emails to you.
Again, thank you for your loyalty, understanding, and patience! Feel free to email us with any questions. We will continue to update you as best we can and we hope to start treating you soon!
Best wishes ￼and stay healthy,
Dr. Robert Kum
Dr. Keith Puri